RIP Jill Saward | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RIP Jill Saward

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Not a Pilgrim, a Liverpool born Liverpool fan, but she helped to raise me as a green.

My mum died this morning, aged 51, following a subarachnoid haemorrhage on Tuesday.

Statement

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
R.I.P.

Seems to have been a remarkable woman. You must be very proud of her.
Tbh I was just 'gasping' at the words of the judge, listening to her speak on the news, when I opened your post.

Commiserations to all but, as I said, be proud of her!!

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Can only echo the above, an incredible woman who has helped and whose work will continue to help countless others beyond her passing, truly one of life's unsung heroes.

Best wishes to you and your family at this dark time.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Condolences to you and your family. I remember your mother's case well which was very high profile. She appears to have done a great deal to help others. Gone far too young. RIP Jill.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Sincere condolences to your family and yourself. I think you can measure the status of your Mum's contribution to society, by her passing, being the lead item on BBC TV News yesterday, together with a beautiful front page photograph in The Times today. You should be so proud of her.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
RIP Jill. I was reading about her in the papers the last couple of days.

That's no age to die, but I hope you can gain some solace from the remarkable work she put in.

Feb 28, 2016
My condolences to you. To be put through what your mother was and how the case was then handled, to go on fighting in such a dignified manner really is the sign of remarkable women, who did so much to change public attitudes to such a heinous crime. Thoughts are with you.

Jan 15, 2016
Thoughts go out to you and your family.
What a wonderful woman which you must be so proud of.