The Luke double at Wrexham | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Luke double at Wrexham

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I note both Luke Young and Luke Summerfield both scored for Wrexham yesterday to keep them top of the National League with the high spending Salford City.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Quintrell_Green":srtn0y3v said:
I note both Luke Young and Luke Summerfield both scored for Wrexham yesterday to keep them top of the National League with the high spending Salford City.
I was sorry to see Summerfield leave but never quite got the Luke Young thing. However, many people whose opinion I respect felt he should have been invited to remain and it would seem he would stand out at present!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
memory man":imppove0 said:
Quintrell_Green":imppove0 said:
I was sorry to see Summerfield leave but never quite got the Luke Young thing. However, many people whose opinion I respect felt he should have been invited to remain and it would seem he would stand out at present!

He was strong as a dead ball kicker at free kicks within sight of goal. Argyle's current problem is they are supposed to have strength in that department from Sarcevic and Carey, but we seldom see it successfully demonstrated in a game, let alone a win!