Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed)

Mar 23, 2008
The real positive today was his performance, added a real physical presence and composure and we will be a much better team with him in it.

Oct 31, 2015
Yep he plys like that and gets fitter I will happy with this signing. You could tell he had comefrom the championship. He was screaming at the teem to step up at one point

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Very good solid debut, reminded me of Boateng first time around. I think he will get better and better.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Sounds good, looking forward to seeing him play.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Yes, for a player with no real match time of late, it was a very accomplished performance .

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Nothing spectacular but he did the simple things ok and is a big old unit. Makes Sarcevic look slim so hopefully he can get himself in shape with more game time, he must be rusty as he didn't look championship standard today.
Having Fox back gave us a bit more composure on the ball

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
A quality player who had a great game today. This is the type of player we should have been focused on signing, instead of lots of League Two wingers.

Composed, fit, disciplined, an eye for a pass, strong.

One of the positives from an otherwise disappointing afternoon.

That and the fact we finished with 11 and didn't lose!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
He was clearly rusty but added another dimension to us.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
samjones":3pet028u said:
Nothing spectacular but he did the simple things ok and is a big old unit. Makes Sarcevic look slim so hopefully he can get himself in shape with more game time, he must be rusty as he didn't look championship standard today.

Great debut. Well done!!
Thought we had signed Yaya Touré's bigger brother!! :lol: :scarf:

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Pogleswoody":2eos2iow said:
samjones":2eos2iow said:

Great debut. Well done!!
Thought we had signed Yaya Touré's bigger brother!! :lol: :scarf:

I had the same thought! :lol:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bubba":3bu65qgh said:
Very good solid debut, reminded me of Boateng first time around. I think he will get better and better.
I was chatting to Guy Branston before the game and he said the same thing; he's very similar to Hiram Boateng and that we've got a very good player.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Solid debut, he and Fox proved to be the partnership we've been crying out for.

He was so calm on the ball, as Bubba/KIG say much like Boateng the 1st time around in his ability to pick up the ball and coast past a player or two before offloading.

He also had the legs to do some of the dirty work which is something we've lacked really since McHugh left, Songo'o has tried to fill that role on occasion but lacks the technique to make use of winning back the ball.

As others have said, still a little rusty but looks to be one of the pieces of the jigsaw we've been looking for. A fit Taylor and Threlkeld with a confident Carey and we should have the team we need at least.