Lee Martin | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lee Martin

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
Has signed for Exeter City. He played 12 games for us on loan from Man Untd scoring 2 goals in 2007 when we were in the Championship. My memory of him was a half decent player and we wanted to extend the 3 month loan in January 2008 but Alex Ferguson decided to recall him but subsequently loaned him out to Sheff Untd. He then changed hands a few times for a fair bit of money. Last season he was at Gillingham and their Captain. Now 31 if he is still fit could be a good signing.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Green as Grass":3gjaufj0 said:
Has signed for Exeter City. He played 12 games for us on loan from Man Untd scoring 2 goals in 2007 when we were in the Championship. My memory of him was a half decent player and we wanted to extend the 3 month loan in January 2008 but Alex Ferguson decided to recall him but subsequently loaned him out to Sheff Untd. He then changed hands a few times for a fair bit of money. Last season he was at Gillingham and their Captain. Now 31 if he is still fit could be a good signing.

I agree with that. He played on the right wing, I seem to recall and was a good crosser of the ball. Young Bryan, who we had from Bristol City on loan, was a very similar player to him. I would have thought he could have done better than Exeter City at 31 years of age, but perhaps he sought a change of scene as to where to live.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
Quintrell_Green":3j4cvs5r said:
Green as Grass":3j4cvs5r said:

I agree with that. He played on the right wing, I seem to recall and was a good crosser of the ball. Young Bryan, who we had from Bristol City on loan, was a very similar player to him. I would have thought he could have done better than Exeter City at 31 years of age, but perhaps he sought a change of scene as to where to live.
That could well be correct. I see he was born in Taunton.