Craig Tanner signs for Motherwell (merged) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Craig Tanner signs for Motherwell (merged)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nice to see he's got himself a club and a 2 year deal. Good luck Tans.

Twitter

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep best of luck to Craig. Are we now Motherwell's feeder club then? :greensmile:

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
I think he was one of our most naturally talented players. However I don't think he suited Adam's style as he preferred taller , faster out and out wide men. Whenever he played more centrally, I always felt he was in Carey's shadow too. He scored 12 in 80 odd appearances but I reckon 20-30 of these were less than 10 minutes each. I thik he has more like a goal every 5 games record, which is solid for a midfielder.

If given the freedom and confidence of regular football, and a role which suits him, I think he will be a big player for Motherwell and one we may come to regret losing in 1-2 year. I can see him playing Championship football in the future.

Good luck Craig, thank you for all your hard work I met him after a game once with my son and he was a really nice bloke too.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The thread hasn't been moved. He's an Argyle Old Boy so I thought this the right forum for it.

Mar 23, 2008
Wish him well, always worked hard and very popular player but never really burst through to cement his place and drifted out two seasons on the trot. Still young and hope he goes on to have a good career.

Nov 4, 2012
Top player. Top geezer. Best of luck. Thanks for some great moments. That goal v Exeter in the paint trophy will live long in the memory.