Top Scorer?? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Top Scorer??

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Adam_R":3cye94hj said:
No Morata in the Spain squad...

Not sure they have anyone on their squad who will end up winning the Golden Boot. Vasquez, Costa, Aspas? Imagine their goals will be shared around with lots coming from MF (Isco, Asensio etc).

Well Costa's a good player I can see him getting a few goals in the Tournament. Not enough to be the Top scorer though imo.

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
McQ":2o6vov4s said:
Found it on that oddschecker site. 150:1.
£5 On France win Mbappe top scorer. Got equal free bet so went Germany win Werner top scorer at 33:1.

Probably wrong on all counts...or worse Germany win and mbappe top scorer or France and Werner... who knows!!!

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
macleanie":24dfrcga said:
That said, Lewandowski and Firmino would be decent shouts too.

Surprisingly Firmino doesn’t tend to start for Brazil. They usually go with Jesus.

My money would be looking at Lukaku (if fit), if not Dries Mertens is a good long shot.

Elsewhere I’d say Antoine Griezmann (Mbappe will play wide) and Luis Suarez look good bets going on who they’ll face in the groups.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Nobby":2xdery7i said:
macleanie":2xdery7i said:
That said, Lewandowski and Firmino would be decent shouts too.

Surprisingly Firmino doesn’t tend to start for Brazil. They usually go with Jesus.

My money would be looking at Lukaku (if fit), if not Dries Mertens is a good long shot.

Elsewhere I’d say Antoine Griezmann (Mbappe will play wide) and Luis Suarez look good bets going on who they’ll face in the groups.

So long as Luis Suarez doesn't bite anybody and get suspended for 6 months again. You never know with him.