Chisholm Demolition Starting | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chisholm Demolition Starting

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Tugboat":2jbdh7si said:
Doesn’t look like a busy schedule on site. I was expecting more machines/men working different areas on site.

It’s slightly reminiscent of the motorway jobs where you get a 10 mile section of contra flow With 3 men working on it.

Tis a bit like that, I agree, but I am sure there is a Project Manager somewhere, who has a planned work matrix to indicate where the contractors should be / have achieved at the end of a given week, right up until the last day. He is paid to get it right lest there should be a financially punitive over-run clause come into effect. We do not want a repeat of Spurs' present problem.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
I notice scaffold has been errected around the old media hut in the Grandstand.
Wonder if this is to screen it off during demolition as it might contain asbestos? (The big yellow 'A' sprayed on some of its walls)

tonsk

B

batesy65

Pity cam 1 is not viewing work on new changing rooms and gt suite

B

batesy65

drainage pipes going in for changing rooms,a glimpse from cam 1 :thumbup:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
batesy65":33fy4mzs said:
drainage pipes going in for changing rooms,a glimpse from cam 1 :thumbup:

There is a swing shovel working around the corner of the gable end of the Barn Park Stand. It difficult to see quite what is being done

A

andyr1963

tonsk":186u17i0 said:
I notice scaffold has been errected around the old media hut in the Grandstand.
Wonder if this is to screen it off during demolition as it might contain asbestos? (The big yellow 'A' sprayed on some of its walls)

tonsk

The blue plastic sheeting to seal off the area is a dead give away about asbestos removal.