An exciting collaboration......... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

An exciting collaboration.........

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
......between the oldest and biggest Argyle related website and the young men of Argyle Life.

They will Moderate this forum, not us. It's their part of Pasoti, they run it as they think fit.

Obviously our mainstays of Child Friendly and Non Libellous posting will apply but other than that, it's down to the lads.

Hope you enjoy what they have to say and what they do as much as we do.

:scarf:

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
IJN":rm8h1kqr said:
......between the oldest and biggest Argyle related website and the young men of Argyle Life.

They will Moderate this forum, not us. It's their part of Pasoti, they run it as they think fit.

Obviously our mainstays of Child Friendly and Non Libellous posting will apply but other than that, it's down to the lads.

Fantastic. Would other forums (fora?) be so generous and embrace the competition like this? All for the greater good I say and welcome the young folk of Argyle Life. As many often say we should never take for granted the foundation stones of GOS, Pasoti, Matchday Moments and now Argyle Life on which such a rich online experience is based. We are pretty unique in that regard and it is all discretionary effort. Makes me proud of our supporters, and very fortunate.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Forest of Dean Green":31cslit4 said:
IJN":31cslit4 said:

Fantastic. Would other forums (fora?) be so generous and embrace the competition like this? All for the greater good I say and welcome the young folk of Argyle Life. As many often say we should never take for granted the foundation stones of GOS, Pasoti, Matchday Moments and now Argyle Life on which such a rich online experience is based. We are pretty unique in that regard and it is all discretionary effort. Makes me proud of our supporters, and very fortunate.

I agree. We are very fortunate.