Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

batesy65":yqq729qn said:
Wait till its finished and you will be pleasantly surprised.as with gt building.perhaps a trip over for you to see in person.COYG

I think they will both look awesome. I was just saying what I'm pretty certain some of our more, shall we say, negative posters, would have said before too long.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Heathrow Green":3duf9jiy said:
Ooo. Roof beams going on.

Can't be the roof.

1. It is only over the Home Dressing Room, the roof beams would surely stretch to the back wall.
2. They are not at the height of the exterior walls.

Looks like the beams for a suspended ceiling.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Bermudian Green":1t7es1jt said:
Before anyone else says it, I would like to hoist my flag up the flagpole of miserableness and say that the new changing rooms is just a lean-to shed.

Did you mean Lentil shed? :cool:

tonsk

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Argylegames":lgkdksyq said:
Heathrow Green":lgkdksyq said:

Can't be the roof.

1. It is only over the Home Dressing Room, the roof beams would surely stretch to the back wall.

You might be right but in my experience a suspended ceiling is usually supported by wires from the the actual roof/ceiling.

Also looking at the walls there appears to different heights of the walls. Looking at the plant room and the corner where the laundry is going. It looks like the front brickwork could be a facade behind which the actual building height is hidden.

But then I'm not a builder so I could be wildly wrong.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argylegames":1kz3v134 said:
Heathrow Green":1kz3v134 said:

Can't be the roof.

At the moment, the rooms look as if they will be artificially lit because of no window space and what looks like no room for sky lights.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I can't think of any stadiums with dressing rooms that would be naturally lit. Normally they're in the bowels of the stadium, very much an inner sanctum.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
A Flat roof in that location what a great place to set up a game day bar and watch the game from there.

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":7p0beetc said:
A Flat roof in that location what a great place to set up a game day bar and watch the game from there.

Great for the balls landing up there getting stuck too :)

No, i can't recall any changing rooms that do have windows. For security and privacy reasons i'd imagine.

May 16, 2016
Looking at Cam earlier, I saw space within the Beams for Venting to pass through. It'll need good extraction systems for the number of people using it at once if it's enclosed.

Not to mention the amount of Hot Air produced !

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
argyleforever":3rgkz2sg said:
Ottawa Green":3rgkz2sg said:

Great for the balls landing up there getting stuck too :)

No, i can't recall any changing rooms that do have windows. For security and privacy reasons i'd imagine.

We have invented thick frosted glass in Cornwall to provide security and privacy.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Looks like they have indeed started on the wall of the away dressing room. Back wall completed.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Argylegames":f1yqlu7h said:
Looks like they have indeed started on the wall of the away dressing room. Back wall completed.

Looking at the back right of the dressing room, the back wall is still quite a lot lower than the finished side