✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
As the new Dressing Rooms are down in the Barn Park / Mayflower corner are we now going to have the away team coaches driving down to the away end to park? Strikes me as dodgy with fans of both teams on the external area around the ground.
I'm not sure there is room down that end to turn a coach, so they may need to reverse all the way.

The alternative would be to park the bus near the GT's building or at the front of HP, in either of those cases the away team will need to walk past fans heading into the ground or to the GT's bars.

May 16, 2016
Argylegames":1wvwgb6y said:
As the new Dressing Rooms are down in the Barn Park / Mayflower corner are we now going to have the away team coaches driving down to the away end to park? Strikes me as dodgy with fans of both teams on the external area around the ground.
I'm not sure there is room down that end to turn a coach, so they may need to reverse all the way.

The alternative would be to park the bus near the GT's building or at the front of HP, in either of those cases the away team will need to walk past fans heading into the ground or to the GT's bars.

Like they do now and before the refurb started ?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Guiri Green":2dixzzgc said:
Like they do now and before the refurb started ?

Before the refurb the away coach parked near the players entrance, currently they park next to the fence around the portacabins, in neither case is it far to walk.

If they need to walk from the new grandstand entrance then unless there is an inside route, they will have to walk much further amongst the fans. If they park near the GT's building they will also have further to go amongst the fans. (Not to mention the rain!)

I suspect there will be a route inside the grandstand to near the dressing rooms, away from the crowd.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Looking at LEVEL 00 PITCH CENTERLINE PLAN STAGE 2 on the planning portal it looks like there are steps down from the GT Bar level down to the door at the back of the changing rooms.

Dec 3, 2005
Kevin_Gollop":2jbbjfnx said:
Looking at LEVEL 00 PITCH CENTERLINE PLAN STAGE 2 on the planning portal it looks like there are steps down from the GT Bar level down to the door at the back of the changing rooms.

I guess we can't have professional sportsmen walking to far, let alone down some steps :)

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
djg145":3cizc2vi said:
Kevin_Gollop":3cizc2vi said:

I guess we can't have professional sportsmen walking to far, let alone down some steps :)

It could be a cunning plan to tire them before kick-off, of course :wtf: