Webcams 1 & 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Webcams 1 & 2

I am sure most of us enjoy looking at Webcam 2 with its close-up shots of progress down by the old Chisholm Lounge but, I for one, am disappointed that both the other two cameras provide similar long distance panoramas of the ground with neither providing close- up shots of other active construction areas like the new Far Post Club.

Aug 4, 2018
It would be nice if they could move them around a bit. Would be great to see what's going on around the GT's bar and other locations around the Mayflower.

Hope Mr back is reading this.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
There is already a thread explaining why there won't be a camera on the GT's building. I suspect there is no power or data cabling left in the grandstand to allow any closer views.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Interesting how much bigger the changing rooms etc look from that pic in the Herald, taken at ground level:

EHvpvAo.jpg

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Anyone know what sort of roof is going on the changing rooms? A normal flat roof??
They could have actually put the changing rooms underground, i don't see why they didn't do this

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
argyleforever":1vqje06e said:
Anyone know what sort of roof is going on the changing rooms? A normal flat roof??
They could have actually put the changing rooms underground, i don't see why they didn't do this

I imagine it'll be flat so when the corners are completed it would fit in nicely.

Not sure about your point for underground, however I would suggest the cost difference would be substantial for little or no return.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I've no doubt that all the dimensions are in place for the corners to be fitted one day, although from the eye, you do wonder how the gradient of the corner will be fitted in given the height of the changing rooms.

I guess that's why the planners plan!

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Emu":3rif651z said:
I've no doubt that all the dimensions are in place for the corners to be fitted one day, although from the eye, you do wonder how the gradient of the corner will be fitted in given the height of the changing rooms.

I guess that's why the planners plan!

I agree, i know what you mean.. by looking at the changing rooms i do wonder how the seats will go over it, but im sure the architect has worked it all out accordingly

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
With the crane now in front of the terrace cams 1 and 2 should give a nice view of what is going on.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
Carl Barnard":rza1dby2 said:
Typical looks like there is a crane now in font of the mayflower now seen in cam 3, now cam 1-2 are not working

They were working earlier.

I've just checked. We have a central league match on at 2 today, perhaps the cameras have been turned off because of that.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Must have been off for the game, they're back now. From webcam 2 you can see the steel installed on the terrace today.