New development blog and drone footage

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That's a very informative and positive blog.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Loving the drone coverage.

I am guessing the club will, at an appropriate time, offer fans tours of the new facilities. Think this would be a popular attraction.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
It’s good to see the progress and the GoS updates are
very good.
In terms of the John Beck blog he states completion and
“handover” planned few weeks into Autumn, I make that beginning / middle of October until the stand will be open for match day. Is that what everyone else has taken the completion date to be?
the

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
I think the end of September has been the aim for project completion, and Jon mentions a couple of week delay that they are trying to make up. I would like to think the seating areas could be open before the internal fit out of the corporate and conferencing facilities is complete. I believe one floor of the GT bar will be used for that purpose whilst the final work is finished off.

A

andyr1963

BHS":5jju041d said:
very good.
“handover” planned few weeks into Autumn, I make that beginning / middle of October until the stand will be open for match day. Is that what everyone else has taken the completion date to be?
the

Completion date? Well there is no rush, so how about the big Boxing Day at home, and Argyle can still sell the "Half Season" season tickets for the Grandstand.
From memory the "horseshoe" opening game was the big Xmas game against Torquay. :scarf: I couldn't get a ticket. :sad:

Apr 13, 2006
Plymouth
Informative blog I agree, but the drone footage takes the biscuit. Webcams are all but redundant now until grandstand work itself starts. would love to see a webcam overlooking the rear of the grandstand but understand completely the point that IJN made about the Luddite nimby's and Argyle haters who'll report every misdemeanour they see.
Thanks to the drone operator, hope you feel the urge to do a few repeat operations and stay away from Gatwick!!!!

Feb 8, 2005
andyr1963":np7873s2 said:
BHS":np7873s2 said:
very good.
the

Completion date? Well there is no rush, so how about the big Boxing Day at home, and Argyle can still sell the "Half Season" season tickets for the Grandstand.
From memory the "horseshoe" opening game was the big Xmas game against Torquay. :scarf: I couldn't get a ticket. :sad:

NO RUSH???? NO RUSH!!!!

I'll have you know that there are a lot of spectators sat in the Lyndhurst that want to get back to the grandstand ASAP.

Mind you, I expect there are a lot of spectators sat in the Lyndhurst that will be pleased to see them back in the grandstand as well!!