Electronic Scoreboard | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Electronic Scoreboard

Jul 8, 2016
Gotta say the refurbishment of the Mayflower Stand is looking really smart and the GTs clubhouse fits in nicely also. Just a thought but are there plans for an electronic scoreboard to be placed on the Mayflower? Personally I think it would look better above the green control room building between the Mayflower & Devonport corner. A decent score board won’t cost the earth and perhaps a local Sw company could sponsor it with there logo or company banner next to it? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Agree 100%. A stadium of the standard we now have really should have one. If the club can't afford it at the moment then, as you suggest, maybe a local firm could donate/sponsor one? Failing that, maybe a PASOTI crowdfunding effort? :thumbup: The Demport/ Mayflower corner would be the ideal location. :thumbs:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Being greedy... both corners? One between the Mayflower and BPE would take up that shortened upper tier, and one between the Mayflower and Devonport would smarten up that area.

Aug 4, 2018
A decent size screen can run into many tens of thousands pounds - hundreds even! Although I'd love to see at least one screen, I don't think it will be at the top of Mr Hallets shopping list. I agree about the corner with the security hut or the garden as I think it's known. It would be a shame if it's left as it is considering how good the rest of the grandstand now looks.

Talking of shopping lists. Did I read on here back along about one of those retractable tunnels for when the players come out of the new changing facility? Now that would look very good in my opinion.