by IJN
» 00:07 06 Mar 2019
Site Owner

New Co-Sponsors :clap: Give James a call. :thumbs:

https://www.wkelectrical.co.uk

Established in 2008, WK Electrical have been serving a wide variety of customers throughout Cornwall ever since.

From listed Cornish cottages, to new office installations, from holiday homes, to campsites, we work with an extensive range of clients including domestic customers, building contractors, local schools and national companies.

We are registered with the NICEIC as an approved contractor, so rest assured all work will be carried out to the highest standard.

We offer a wide range of services including: refurbishments, rewires, alterations, additions, new builds, maintenance, holiday/rental homes, electric heating installation, consumer unit upgrades, landlord works and periodic test and inspection (EICR).

When asked about James's Argyle 'history'................

My first memory of Argyle was 95/96 Lincoln City (I think), standing on the steps of the grandstand overlooking the pitch, with Tina Turner simply the best being played over the tannoy.

A season ticket holder for many years, through the ups and the downs, travelling from Helston. Family commitments have restricted my attendance of the last few seasons, however we still get up as often as possible.

An avid fan of PASOTI, checking the latest news on a daily basis, the 1st place to go for everything Argyle. We can normally be found in block 6. Looking forward to the completion of the grandstand works.