Passion for Pie. ** Pasoti supporter ADVERT ** | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Passion for Pie. ** Pasoti supporter ADVERT **

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Jason's off again! :lol:

This time he's doing a wonderful High Tea in a box, he says it's for two but I' sure the vast mahjority would feed at least four people with it.

Ideal for Mother's Day.

https://www.passionforpie.co.uk/webshop ... ream-teas/

FsMDkdh.jpg

Sep 28, 2003
Absolutely Brilliant products !
If you haven't tried the pies you are missing out on something special ,
My second order is in for delivery , such good value and super tasty!

Feb 8, 2005
Do we really need advertising in amongst the football comments from yesterday.

I'm sure there is a better place for this.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I now much prefer the mini pies (less indigestion :greensmile:) so that'll be my next re-order.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
jimsing":1q77tlls said:
Do we really need advertising in amongst the football comments from yesterday.

I'm sure there is a better place for this.

Advertisers allow us to support the club in so many different ways Jim. Now and again I like to remind people of who supports this site financially.

Look at most other football websites, let's use Linclon's as an example eh?

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/thre ... 76/page-44

Case rested.

:thumbup:

Feb 8, 2005
Don't see any advertising there, Ian.

But then I do use Adblock and Adblock plus.

Nothing more annoying that unwanted advertising popping up.

Don't have any problems with Plymouth Live either, so must be good.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ah good for you Jim.

The logic is the same though, most sites cost a fair amount of money to run, plus this one tries to chuck quite a bit into our club in one way or another.

The advertising at Home Park (DE and Mayflower) isn't given away but it's a great way of Plymouth Argyle Supporters on the internet to give to our club.

Luckily you can't Adblock those buggers. :greensmile:

Feb 8, 2005
I do appreciate advertising is a big part of financing the site and even providing finance for our beloved Club. In that, you do a magnificent job.

Pasoti is the first and only site that I, and probably many others, go to for discussion, information, and even speculation. You do an excellent job in that field.

I was only commenting about being disrupted by an advertisement, when all we are all interested in is commenting about the game yesterday, listening to others opinions, and giving our version of events as we saw them.

Don't want to hog this thread, just thought it poor to have an advertisement in the middle of all the worthwhile threads, no big deal.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've now changed the title Jim.

If people see the word advert, they can now avoid it like the plague.

I have a feeling though it will have the opposite affect. :lol:

FYI most websites these days have adverts amongst the threads set by the advertisers. We have been offered these and we've flatly turned them down. They're horrible things BUT the revenue you get for them can increase revenue figures x3 or x4 per month on occasion. As I say, we will not be saying yes to those at anytime, but you can see why people get sucked into it,

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Pie you say? High tea for a Mother's Day present? :think:
(looking at what's offered I reckon that is major Brownie Points right there!)

I miss the Pie of The Year Thread :cry:

Michael Fleet

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 15, 2003
Perhaps Jim would like to start a campaign for users of excellent sites like this to pay a subscription instead of having advertising. The trouble is we are so used to getting everything for nothing on the internet that some even resent the costs being met by advertisers. If we all used as blockers they would soon give up advertising on sites like this and then Jim and others could step in and pay the bills instead.

Nov 3, 2006
Not a moan but I'm in London and would've bought some if it wasn't for the delivery conditions. It is what it is. Looks a good product.