PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
24 teams, 11 host countries.

Fixtures and kick-off times ... Sky Sports.

Opening game Turkey v Italy, Friday 11 June KO 8pm BBC1. Rome.

England group games
Sunday 13 June v Croatia, kick-off 2pm BBC1.
Friday 18 June v Scotland, kick-off 8pm ITV.
Tuesday 22 June v Czech Republic, kick-off 8pm ITV.
All games at Wembley.

Scotland group games
Monday 14 June v Czech Republic, kick-off 2pm BBC. Glasgow.
Friday 18 June v England, kick-off 8pm ITV. Wembley.
Tuesday 22 June v Croatia, kick-off 8pm ITV. Glasgow.

Wales group games
Saturday 12 June v Switzerland, kick-off 2pm BBC. Baku, Azerbaijan.
Wednesday 16 June v Turkey, kick-off 5pm BBC. Baku, Azerbaijan.
Sunday 20 June v Italy, kick-off 5pm ITV. Rome.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
cheshiregreen":saj25bki said:
26 man squads instead of usual 23 for this tournament.

Southgate squad announcement expected 25th May.

England probably out of tournament by 25th June!

Sep 13, 2003
Anyone else going to the tournament this summer? Originally had tickets for all the England games, due to the reduced capacities (apart from in Budapest!) all tickets have been refunded and we had to reapply again... only got the Scotland game but what a game to get! Hopeful of getting more tickets for the other games. It was good to hear the atmosphere in the cup final on Saturday.. hopefully more of the same next month!

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Clarke_B":d9n2xtmz said:
Anyone else going to the tournament this summer? Originally had tickets for all the England games, due to the reduced capacities (apart from in Budapest!) all tickets have been refunded and we had to reapply again... only got the Scotland game but what a game to get! Hopeful of getting more tickets for the other games. It was good to hear the atmosphere in the cup final on Saturday.. hopefully more of the same next month!

I had tickets for the final at Wembley but have just been informed that they have been cancelled, I wonder if they will give back the interest they have made on the cancelled tickets as they had my £400 for 2 years

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Argylegames":2fxduo0n said:
ThornburyGreen":2fxduo0n said:
they had my £400 for 2 years

Big crowd of you disappointed then TG!

Just the 4 of us got the fans 1st tickets which were £100 each, but then knowing UEFA they probably said all the fans 1st tickets were unlucky and only the £1000+ tickets were lucky in the new ballot.

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Argylegames":bi4oarqw said:
£100 a ticket - ripoff - even in the unlikely event that England made the final.

But then watching Argyle this season will cost me much more, £315 for my season ticket + £70 return flight from Edinburgh to Bristol per match followed by the return coach from Bristol Airport to Plymouth.

Never a cheap thing supporting Argyle and as you positively said the unlikely chance of England reaching the final.

Thornbury Green soon to become Inver Green...... :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Sep 13, 2003
Argylegames":3d0pbk4t said:
£100 a ticket - ripoff - even in the unlikely event that England made the final.

£100 is a very good price to watch a major sporting tournament final regardless who is playing. Gigs at the O2 in London are around that price just for standing tickets to see most bands. Even Brixton Academy was £50 to see smaller bands pre covid.
Just paid £90 to see Back to the Future in the West End.

I would argue that most league 1 matches are more of a rip off considering the poor standard of football on offer most weekends. I paid £35 a few years ago to watch Argyle at Peterborough!

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Clarke_B":1px6qdq4 said:
I paid £35 a few years ago to watch Argyle at Peterborough!
Well they are a pretty pretentious bunch but £35 is ott for Peterborough!
Even Pompey only charged £26 this year apparently.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
ThornburyGreen":2xiuw3d2 said:
Clarke_B":2xiuw3d2 said:

I had tickets for the final at Wembley but have just been informed that they have been cancelled, I wonder if they will give back the interest they have made on the cancelled tickets as they had my £400 for 2 years

With the way interest rates are now, it's about a fiver that you are asking for. :greensmile: