Parkway news | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Parkway news

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Parkway are a small club but with big ambitions. I see this as being positive for Plymouth and for Argyle.
I hope they go well in the Southern League.

Oct 10, 2012
AdelaideGreen":j017coid said:
Parkway are a small club but with big ambitions. I see this as being positive for Plymouth and for Argyle.

With the budget they have it’s unfair to call them a small club. They’ve signed Tom Bath who I’m sure had offers from higher clubs. As well as signing Jack Crago from Tavistock who was probably the best player in the Western League for the last two seasons.

Fair play to the chairman for consistently funding the club but their rise over the past few years is by no means a fairytale story.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Carlo":1udm3z6n said:
AdelaideGreen":1udm3z6n said:

With the budget they have it’s unfair to call them a small club. They’ve signed Tom Bath who I’m sure had offers from higher clubs. As well as signing Jack Crago from Tavistock who was probably the best player in the Western League for the last two seasons.

Fair play to the chairman for consistently funding the club but their rise over the past few years is by no means a fairytale story.

Fair point. However I meant "small" in terms of their overall size. They were certainly not small compared to other western league clubs.

Off topic, but the Tavy lambs have lost quite a few players since season end (where they finished 2nd behind Parkway).
I thought them likely to be the next Western League club to be promoted. Time will tell.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Ivybridge Town FC @Ivytownfc

Update ;
Without tempting fate and the possibility of England topping their group and playing on the 29th we have moved our pre season friendly against Parkway to the night after so will now be on Wednesday 30th June .

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The away pre-season game against Buckland Athletic on Saturday has been cancelled due to some players self isolating.

May 8, 2011
Parkway 0 Truro 2.
Truro had most of the play but Parkway had the best and easiest chances and should had scored at least 3 of them.
A good afternoon out in the sunshine.
Just wonder how much publicity Parkway and Truro will get from the Herald.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

Oct 10, 2012
An absolute disgrace. Matt Andrew had signed for next season as well as trained/played all pre season for Tavistock but because Parkway have had an awful pre season they’ve hit panic mode and thrown money at him before he’s played a competitive game.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
According to their Twitter account Parkway sign ex-academy goal-keeper Tyler Coombes. He had been trialling in pre-season.