RIP Russell Coughlin | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RIP Russell Coughlin

Jul 29, 2010
Too soon. It's sad enough when you hear of players passing on from generations past. I'm not yet old enough though to expect players i've watched to pass away.

RIP Pilgrim :sad:

Dec 29, 2011
Very sad news .Player who was an integral part of Argyle in the 4 years or so he was an Argyle player .Used to pop up with vital goals .For some reason his goal against Aldershot in the FA cup always stands out in my memory as Aldershot absolutely battered us that day,with his goal being our only chance on goal if my memory serves me right.RIP

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Very sad to hear this news. He was a great little player who linked so well with John Matthews in that promotion midfield.

Tenacious and a little terrier, but with skill.

RIP Russell.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Emu":1q0komlq said:
Very sad to hear this news. He was a great little player who linked so well with John Matthews in that promotion midfield.

RIP Russell.
A sublime partnership for sure.
Sad news when your boyhood heroes are taken too soon.
RIP Russell.

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Very sad news, I loved watching him play, not only had the ability but guts as well. Lots of fond memories. RIP

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Emu":2hiyvzxb said:

RIP Russell.

Your description of him was spot on. A little chap with a big heart on the pitch. Just the guy Argyle needed at that time. RIP Pilgrim

HaroldPWH

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 9, 2006
Burbage, Leics
Very sad news - part of a damn good team around the time I first started going to matches. Great little player. RIP.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Loved watching him. Everyone loved his sideways drag of the ball to change direction. I'm sure someone has a more accurate description.

Very sad news. One of my very first favourite Pilgrims and always gets a fond mention when telling my sons about my Argyle heroes of days gone by. Heart felt condolences to his family. RIP Russell and Thanks for the great memories, particularly that night against Brizzle.