Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Biggs":1qj14b9g said:
Argy1e":1qj14b9g said:
Feel like I'm missing something here. Terrible for Yeovil, but scored 7 in 50, a fair proportion of which were at CB which doesn't look that bad. Good goalscoring records at Truro and Dorchester before that. 10 goals in 21 National League games last season which is a very good record and certainly better than his strike partner from his loan at Torquay last season, who is now on our books. Everything, apart from a spell at Ipswich where he struggled for game time, seems to point to Kieffer Moore being a decent player who is worth a shot.

You realise we're in League One though? Goalscoring records at Truro and Dorchester are 'OK' but that's at a far lower level, and sounds like he was hugely out of his depth in the league above. I assume Pilgrim Steve knows what he's talking about as he lives in Ipswich.

Decent player who's worth a shot? Possibly. Our new number 9 in League One? Doesn't sound like it.
Well I'd expect two strikers to join, so he wouldn't necessarily be our number 9

H

HPRJohn

Having played 7 a side and futsal with him I would love it if he signed.

Not seen him at 11s but have friends who are Torquay fans who thought he was a very good player - were more upset to lose him than Blissett

May 21, 2015
Sounds like the perfect Argyle signing. Previous clubs calling him a donkey basically means he would be destined to do a good job for us!

Aug 5, 2016
ming the merciless":2uzqxdpa said:
Thank goodness for that.

To be fair he's scored five goals this season.

Argyle have scored five goals in seven games.

(Don't think we are in a position to point and laugh.)

Aug 5, 2016
Torbay Green":3r1l5pp2 said:
11 goals in 14 appearances this season so far.

Would we take him now?

Every time he scores I chuckle at the reaction on this thread, he's scored as many goals as our entire team 15 games in.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
This all goes to prove you should never write a player off before he has had a decent run in a new side. Taylor-Sinclair is another that proves that theory at Argyle.