Joe Bryan good deed | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Bryan good deed

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
joe bryan and bobby reid both playing well against manchester united this evening.bobby is bristol citys top scorer!stone me,garita is on the bench. :shocked:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
If only Bristol City had played a few more men behind the ball and tried to make it less open and entertaining. I mean there's no way a team can compete with wealthier clubs by playing aggressive, pressing football is there!?...... Oh

Pootle's Pom Pom

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 13, 2009
Trowbridge or Bristol
up_the_line":3s7d0bxx said:
If only Bristol City had played a few more men behind the ball and tried to make it less open and entertaining. I mean there's no way a team can compete with wealthier clubs by playing aggressive, pressing football is there!?...... Oh

I think Man Utd did well to compete with the wealthier club for so long!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
up_the_line":32hqzusz said:

Bristol City have to play two upfront as part of their sponsorship deal with the Cockney Rhyming Slang Organisation. :oops:

Aug 5, 2016
up_the_line":2o71cb90 said:

They are third in the Championship, in great form and well in the hunt for automatic promotion. Hardly a giant killing to last the ages, it could well be a league fixture next season.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
pedro91":4tccjjao said:
A premiership club has offered £5m for him

Is so that is another winger who played at Argyle on loan, who hopefully will go on to bigger and better things. He had a wonderful ability to beat a full back and make accurate, fast, telling crosses into the defending team's penalty box. I hope he becomes a success at Premiership level and makes a few bucks for himself.