(how about) (Championship Loanee) Gustav Engvall | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(how about) (Championship Loanee) Gustav Engvall

Jan 7, 2016
Kernow
I am surprised the Herald have not got wind of this rumour yet and run a story. Must be some truth in it if it has slipped under their radar. I believe there is a definite possibility he may be wearing number 9 for Argyle in the very near future.

Apr 29, 2016
Strong possibility for me too. City are currently interested in a couple of strikers and perhaps the transfer is waiting on their business being done first. We’ve also got a good track record with bringing on City loanees with Bobby Reid and Garita. City is pretty local to us too. Wouldn’t rule Garita out of the equation either but would prefer Engvall.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
philmeboots":1yt1c2e1 said:
Strong possibility for me too. City are currently interested in a couple of strikers and perhaps the transfer is waiting on their business being done first. We’ve also got a good track record with bringing on City loanees with Bobby Reid and Garita. City is pretty local to us too. Wouldn’t rule Garita out of the equation either but would prefer Engvall.

I do not think Garita has quite matched the playing success as Reid since his loan period at Home Park. Reid however has been quite exceptional, AS also has been Bryan, who was a loanee prior to both of them.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
lyndhurst green":1uik0fzw said:
Pogleswoody":1uik0fzw said:
lyndhurst green":1uik0fzw said:
ArgyleAndy":1uik0fzw said:

That bloke has hilarious parents giving him that as a first name.

So you don't know what 'Mac' means then? You don't know what MacGregor means? :think:
More historical parents than hilarious.

Evidently not, but happy to be educated.

Pogle climbs down off his high horse and stretches his aching back ......... sorry lyndy!! :oops:

Oct 24, 2013
Pogleswoody":1jeh7ks5 said:
lyndhurst green":1jeh7ks5 said:
Pogleswoody":1jeh7ks5 said:
lyndhurst green":1jeh7ks5 said:
ArgyleAndy":1jeh7ks5 said:

That bloke has hilarious parents giving him that as a first name.

So you don't know what 'Mac' means then? You don't know what MacGregor means? :think:
More historical parents than hilarious.

Evidently not, but happy to be educated.

Pogle climbs down off his high horse and stretches his aching back ......... sorry Lundy!! :oops:

No offence taken, would seriously welcome the history lesson.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
At the risk of being whooshed "Gregor (Mac) `son of` Gregor".