Jake Jervis | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jake Jervis

Sep 6, 2006
vibratingspider":roly3dj6 said:
X Isle":roly3dj6 said:
nickboyuk":roly3dj6 said:
He can move on, he isn't good enough if we want to get better. Best place is the subs bench and come on if we need something in the last 10 minutes.
I disagree.
Agree with X-Isle. Great player on his day.

Yep his day doesn't come often enough though.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Balham_Green":3r6gnn5b said:
vibratingspider":3r6gnn5b said:
X Isle":3r6gnn5b said:
nickboyuk":3r6gnn5b said:
He can move on, he isn't good enough if we want to get better. Best place is the subs bench and come on if we need something in the last 10 minutes.
I disagree.
Agree with X-Isle. Great player on his day.

Yep his day doesn't come often enough though.

He has something.

His height and pace offer him as a good outlet for long diagonal balls and he’s decent cutting inside.

Maybe not a starter but a decent option and on the bench as a minimum

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Playing for the reserves tonight

Aug 5, 2016
HC Green":unbuyd4w said:
PAFC is for life":unbuyd4w said:
Apparently before the game against Wigan, Jake was seen throwing his bag in his car. Someone said aren't you playing today and his reply was 'No i'm not and thats me done'. then sped awy from the car park.
I am only repeating what I was told so not 100% sure on this
Anyone else heard anything?

Not sure how you can speed away from HHP before a game as there are thousands of people blocking your path.

I'll have you know Jake furiously reached speeds in excess of 5mph before doing a sudden stop to avoid collision with a Park and Ride bus.

Onlookers said it was like a car chase scene out of Mission Impossible.

Fans streamed out of the Britannia to get a look at the action as a frenzied Jervis waited at a red light at the Outland Road traffic lights two minutes later. The growl of his engine as he took off doing speeds approaching 20 mph could have been heard down the Barbican, said onlookers.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Mirror Football reporting Walsall have made a £100k bid for Jervis but we want to sign a replacement before sanctioning.