Random player spotted in car park? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Random player spotted in car park?

Jul 29, 2010
lyndhurst green":ht04dgt2 said:
Stuart House":ht04dgt2 said:
Is Lewis not banned yet, he made a name up and then came back and changed the heading and name after seeing a genuine post on the main board?

But what colour was Grant’s car?!!
Battleship grey :wink:

...and you've sunk his battleship :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
vibratingspider":1b0b6h0v said:
rewislogers":1b0b6h0v said:
threlkeld has a range rover BUT it is black not white
He tends to wear a top knot too. Just saying.

:problem:
...and don't get me started on the hair.

R*ange R*ver, top knot AND coloured boots :facepalm:

It's a good job he's a bleddy good footballer :clap:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Stuart House":dq3onlmf said:
Is Lewis not banned yet, he made a name up and then came back and changed the heading and name after seeing a genuine post on the main board?

Duly noted.

Nov 22, 2006
Byers and McTominay have a very similar look about them so there may be something in this so unnamed blonde footballer spotted

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Green Giant":1teq29a7 said:
Byers and McTominay have a very similar look about them so there may be something in this so unnamed blonde footballer spotted

Or someone's made it up.

Jan 17, 2010
Ban someone for putting a rumour in the rumour sections pasoti police at it's finest, id rather a fake rumour than HOW ABOUT

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
weygreen":23694gas said:
Ban someone for putting a rumour in the rumour sections pasoti police at it's finest, id rather a fake rumour than HOW ABOUT

Pasoti police? Come off it, we're just trying to moderate the site and keep it reasonably sensible.

As for the OP, he put a different name in the title and when it became clear about Connor Grant on the main page, he edited the title to Connor Grant. And then later down in the thread he gave himself a pat on the back as if he was right all along.

Sorry, but that isn't really on.

Anyway he isn't banned, he's just taking a break.

Jul 29, 2010
davie nine":lssof8i3 said:
Potted? Was he playing snooker or filling in potholes?
Or worse still murdered, that's no way to encourage players to come down here.

The pothole issue might make it easier to dispose of the bodies but it'll be dug up soon, maybe we'll finally get to see Mario Haas :shock:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":33via60a said:

Signing from Southend? :think:

and .. if he is an Everton player coming from Crewe why is he wearing an Argyle tracksuit, does he have a selection of tracksuits at home (like Mr Benn?) :think:

May 22, 2006
Pogleswoody":3gm933cn said:
davie nine":3gm933cn said:

and .. if he is an Everton player coming from Crewe why is he wearing an Argyle tracksuit, does he have a selection of tracksuits at home (like Mr Benn?) :think:

Mr Benn was written by David McKee who was born in Tavistock and studied in Plymouth. Of course, Mr Benn would have an Argyle tracksuit but not so sure he would have a selection of other tracksuits.

Not sure why Argyle would want to sign him. Hardly the dynamic midfielder we currently need.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
pastiesforlife":146zhw08 said:
Pogleswoody":146zhw08 said:
davie nine":146zhw08 said:

Mr Benn was written by David McKee who was born in Tavistock and studied in Plymouth. Of course, Mr Benn would have an Argyle tracksuit but not so sure he would have a selection of other tracksuits.

Not sure why Argyle would want to sign him. Hardly the dynamic midfielder we currently need.

Well!! I never knew that Mr Benn wasn't a dynamic midfielder. I'd presumed he'd be world class!!! ;)