Omar bogle | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Omar bogle

Jun 27, 2017
Feels he's too good for league 1and trying to get a move back to championship!!! If true, not the sort of attitide/ego any changing room wants. Let's try to sign someone that plays for Argyle because they want to not because the pay is good.
Although to be fair I may have narrowed the search significantly there!

Jul 29, 2010
Abacus":137473hb said:
Feels he's too good for league 1and trying to get a move back to championship!!! If true, not the sort of attitide/ego any changing room wants....
What?, self confidence, a bit of arrogance and ambition. The bazzard :lol:

Oct 24, 2013
Reality check; we can't afford the transfer fee. We can't afford the wages. The player has no interest. Very similar to the Lambert situation.

We all agree we need a striker. I believe this striker will be a loan signing of a young player from a low Premiership or top to mid level Championship side. It is very likely we will never have heard of them. This is not a criticism, but the reality of our limitations.

May 21, 2015
Can you imagine Warnock signing Bogle then loaning him to us. Paul Cook's face would be a picture.

Aug 5, 2016
tandark":1wned5sg said:
Can you imagine Warnock signing Bogle then loaning him to us.

Cardiff have made throwing money away an art form, but even they aren't stupid enough to do that.

Dec 22, 2016
Barnstaple
Green_guile":o5rlszm0 said:
Cardiff a little overloaded upfront? Just a thought.

Good shout that, would love to see it happening. Neil does like to help us out. Shrewsbury fans seemed to think he was going there, so not totally impossible.

Jan 7, 2016
Kernow
vibratingspider":22yznk09 said:
He would make a hell of our a difference to our squad. Chances slim though I'd imagine

Am I reading too much into Argyles retweet 5 mins or so ago that appears to support my hunch. My head is Boggling

Apr 30, 2017
Green_guile":3r991w35 said:
vibratingspider":3r991w35 said:
He would make a hell of our a difference to our squad. Chances slim though I'd imagine

Am I reading too much into Argyles retweet 5 mins or so ago that appears to support my hunch. My head is Boggling
Same hunch. Think something is coming.