Goodwillie (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Goodwillie (merged)

Aug 3, 2017
Argy1e":3bdy2vl4 said:
He really should have more than that. It's a terrible standard of football that compares roughly to the ninth tier in England.

Considering the continued storm in his personal life I’m surprised his head is in games enough to have gotten that many!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
A very clever footballer who had a bit of a dip in form and therefore for the last few years has been playing in sides with teammates who aren't really on his wavelength. I rated him a lot.

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Cobi Budge":2j81ttpg said:
A very clever footballer who had a bit of a dip in form and therefore for the last few years has been playing in sides with teammates who aren't really on his wavelength. I rated him a lot.

He just started to find form for us before the verdict and his departure. Unfortunate but the club had no option.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Quintrell_Green":2j6uej7u said:
pedro91":2j6uej7u said:
Scored 2 today making 27 for the season

It was just a pity his goal sat-nav was not more efficient at Argyle unless the opposition is so weak north of the border.
As I said earlier, there's clubs in that league who sign players from Northern League sides (Tier 9) so it's almost like him playing for our Peninsular league side. (Only the Peninsular league side are one level below)