Seeking information on Old Boy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Seeking information on Old Boy

Mar 13, 2018
I do not know if this is the right forum for my request, so before I give the details, I just want to ask if this is the correct place to ask for information about my father who played for Argyle (but I am not sure if he ever played for the first team). I used to have some photos (of a Lord Mayor's Ball?), some programmes etc. and I stupidly loaned them to a PA Supporter who lost them during a house move. I now have two football crazy gran dsons and I have told them about their great grandfather, but obviously some evidence would be excellennt!
The period I am talking about would be the very late 40s and early 50s so if your memories go back that far (!) please respond and I will give more personal information.
Please excuse me if this is not the correct place but I have no idea where to start..
Many thanks

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Tony'smaid51":mhat8ofh said:
I do not know if this is the right forum for my request, so before I give the details, I just want to ask if this is the correct place to ask for information about my father who played for Argyle (but I am not sure if he ever played for the first team). I used to have some photos (of a Lord Mayor's Ball?), some programmes etc. and I stupidly loaned them to a PA Supporter who lost them during a house move. I now have two football crazy gran dsons and I have told them about their great grandfather, but obviously some evidence would be excellennt!
The period I am talking about would be the very late 40s and early 50s so if your memories go back that far (!) please respond and I will give more personal information.
Please excuse me if this is not the correct place but I have no idea where to start..
Many thanks

Please give us a clue by quoting the name. I might be able to help from memory alone.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Quintrell_Green":1f1m01bb said:
Tony'smaid51":1f1m01bb said:
Many thanks

Please give us a clue by quoting the name. I might be able to help from memory alone.
Yup, the surname is essential before we can try to help.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
They haven't logged in since the request.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I recall the name. I seem to remember him as a young apprentice at Argyle, but I cannot remember him making fist team appearances. I think he drifted into a lower league/s and Truro City may have been the scene of his greater number of appearances.... I am happy to be 'shot down' by other PASOTIITES, who may be more exact.