Holloway | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Holloway

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
lyndhurst green":2s1gfs6x said:
Would not be the strangest thing to see DA and Holloway swap jobs.

Would IH be brave enough, I wonder? If he proved he was, I think he would work his pants off to make it up to the supporters. Anyhow, it is all conjecture, and I do not see DA wanting to work in West London.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Is anyone else bored of all the managerial changes? It's non-stop.

Personally I wonder how someone like Holloway could even be bothered to try again after so many different jobs. What's the point in it? Surely his managerial career has peaked.

Dreamgreen

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Who has still got the Holloway Bank Of Bullshi* note ? Found mine in the loft yesterday. Made I larf (again).

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Let's be honest what did he do wrong really ? He knew the poo that was about to hit and did.We were really supposed to do the Blackpool and tbh we were well on our way when he left.the reason he's gets so much crap is because we all know he was the closest we have got to the promised land those season's under Holloway were a joy

May 22, 2006
edengreen":303tal52 said:
Let's be honest what did he do wrong really ? He knew the poo that was about to hit and did.We were really supposed to do the Blackpool and tbh we were well on our way when he left.the reason he's gets so much crap is because we all know he was the closest we have got to the promised land those season's under Holloway were a joy

Yep

Let's face it, if Williamson had done the same nobody would have batted an eyelid. We were spurned at the altar.

Aug 3, 2017
Iā€™ve no issues with him deciding to leave for another club. If he kept quiet and walked, fair enough. To say ā€œthere isnā€™t a scrap of truthā€ in the rumours of him going, then going thatā€™s just inexcusable, in my opinion. I think that is what people think he did wrong. Say he would stay.

memory man

āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Isondil":1e25qvx7 said:
Iā€™ve no issues with him deciding to leave for another club. If he kept quiet and walked, fair enough. To say ā€œthere isnā€™t a scrap of truthā€ in the rumours of him going, then going thatā€™s just inexcusable, in my opinion. I think that is what people think he did wrong. Say he would stay.
The fact that he tipped off Mick McCarthy and Wolves that SEB had a release clause was both unprofessional and unforgiveable. I happen to think he has done a decent job at QPR and McLaren said as much in his press conference but for me he is still tainted.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
memory man":6joxskzz said:
Isondil":6joxskzz said:
The fact that he tipped off Mick McCarthy and Wolves that SEB had a release clause was both unprofessional and unforgiveable. I happen to think he has done a decent job at QPR and McLaren said as much in his press conference but for me he is still tainted.

Was it ever confirmed that it was Holloway? Surely agents are out their touting their players and release clauses every day of the week?