Getting out of the Lyndhurst after the game | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Getting out of the Lyndhurst after the game

R

rdr123

I sit up in row W, So it's never going to be the quickest but it's turned into a joke how long it takes to get out now. Got outside the front of the stadium at 5:15. Has been slow all season but now that they've started building works (metal barriers around a mini digger and some wooden boxes) it means that we are been funeled through quite a small gap. What are they doing there? Seems like a odd and stupid place to build something. Not exactly sure what they can do to speed it up but the last thing you want to be doing is standing around for 20 minutes after the game when your team is playing this badly!

Mar 18, 2006
It’s where the temporary changing rooms are going as from next home game. This enables grandstand work to move on. Players will enter from big corner exit .

R

rdr123

Johndelve":1cfpz5nz said:
It’s where the temporary changing rooms are going as from next home game. This enables grandstand work to move on. Players will enter from big corner exit .

Ah right ok, things aren't going to speed up any time soon then

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I wouldn't worry too much. Pretty soon you'll be able to get out on 30 seconds flat when people have had enough and the crowds disappear to do something more entertaining, like having a tooth extraction.
I suppose the positive is they will all be category A games soon.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
rdr123":28w34ojy said:
Johndelve":28w34ojy said:

Ah right ok, things aren't going to speed up any time soon then
Is imagine that once the cabins are in place permanent hording will enclose them for the foreseeable thus slightly reducing the area that is currently fenced off for the installation.