• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Dyson

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Is he any good?
Could he play off a striker like Ladapo or Taylor whose primary skills seem to be bringing players into the game?
Or is he just here for a year's paid holiday, a big car and a fancy holiday in the summer without having to play any competitive football just like Wylde, Ainsworth, P Grant etc

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Never understood why we signed him other than maybe playing 2 upfront.

Then I quickly went back to never understanding why we signed him.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
He didn’t play any first team football AT ALL last season, so either injuries have made him half the player he was and we’ve made a bad gamble, or he’s simply not ready yet.

Football is a funny game, he could still be this year’s Ness or Lameiras who explodes into form from obscurity.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’ve seen him twice and on both occasions he didn’t seem like he was bothered.

IJN":3gyiwanf said:

Probably lost interest maybe? For what trying hard in these games if he knows DA won’t pick up, Fletcher, Jephcott scoring goals and they ain’t even getting a look in.
Why can’t they even get a place on the bench even if it’s 15 minutes at the end to get confidence in these guys, and P Grant most be thinking the same.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Carl Barnard":33ji0vht said:
IJN":33ji0vht said:

Probably lost interest maybe? For what trying hard in these games if he knows DA won’t pick up, Fletcher, Jephcott scoring goals and they ain’t even getting a look in.
Why can’t they even get a place on the bench even if it’s 15 minutes at the end to get confidence in these guys, and P Grant most be thinking the same.

I'd be very surprised if there hadn't been heated words between Adams and some of the players this season already.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I saw in him in two PSF's. Tavi and somewhere else. As I say, he seemed to me uninterested.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
up_the_line":3q5bbtc5 said:
Is he any good?
Could he play off a striker like Ladapo or Taylor whose primary skills seem to be bringing players into the game?
Or is he just here for a year's paid holiday, a big car and a fancy holiday in the summer without having to play any competitive football just like Wylde, Ainsworth, P Grant etc
fletcher should be playing alongside freddie or ryan. :furious:

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Carl Barnard":k82ug3zu said:
IJN":k82ug3zu said:

Fletcher & Jephcott are not Adams type players so will struggle to get a chance.

Dyson is a tall guy so more of a Taylor type.

But from what I've seen of him he's just not very good.

Ditto P Grant.