Last Season/ This Season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Last Season/ This Season

Dec 3, 2005
Things will improve that is a certainty - but will it be enough that is doubtful.

If things carry on as they are - the supporters will not take it lightly - as noted by the booing, yesterday when the substitution of Ladapo/Taylor took place.

I hope the new changing rooms will be sound proof, when they are finished at the back of the Demport End.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Centre Circle":a6aby1bq said:
Balham_Green":a6aby1bq said:
Centre Circle":a6aby1bq said:
I find myself in an odd position.

The season so far has been terrible. We’ve not seen more than a glimpse of what we demonstrated for most of the second half of last season.

However I still feel that Adams is the man. Partly because I don’t see anyone else who would be better. Partly because he has proved he can get out of sticky situations. I’m not sure of my view of him as a man - certainly he has a bit of Marmite about him - but the results and some of the football have generally been excellent. He has only been a good thing for the club and I’m grateful for that.

Were we to survive this year and to start again poorly next season with Adams... I think that would have to be it though. Will we reach that point this season? I hope not.

So you are seriously saying there is no manager who could do better than a negative stubborn arrogant bottom of the League manager?? And all this 'excellent ' football you have witnessed apart from 3 months last season is a figment of your imagination. Take it you don't go away very often!

Your posts are so boring, BG. Trying to get a rise out of people at every opportunity. Dull as dishwater and half as imaginative. I shouldn’t bother responding, but no - I don’t think there’s a manager available at the moment who could do better.

I’ve seen plenty of excellent football over the last 3 years. Haven’t you?

We’ve a top ten budget - I’ m sure quite a few managers could do better than bottom after 8 games.

Mar 23, 2008
The big difference is that last year we signed Toums, he gave us experience, nous, power and presence in a key area of the pitch. That was a massive shot in the arm when morale was low and suddenly players lacking confidence grew in stature and our form turned. This year we need a similar catalyst, or we will be in big trouble.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I just noticed Plymouth-born Nicky Law was playing for Exeter at the weekend.

Bit stunned by that, I can’t believe at 30 with his very recent Rangers and top of the table League 1 pedigree that they’ve got him. Presumably he wanted to move back home, in which case surely we could have snapped him up.