Oscar | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oscar

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
plymouth1970":3boov1vk said:
Whoooooooooosh

Well done, you got me. I know there is a request an odds but it was not working yesterday, wondered if you got it that way then realised i had been done like a kipper

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
leeroy221":3kd6miwd said:
plymouth1970":3kd6miwd said:
Whoooooooooosh

Well done, you got me. I know there is a request an odds but it was not working yesterday, wondered if you got it that way then realised i had been done like a kipper

So ... what is the difference between an outright lie and a whoosh?? :think:

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Pogleswoody":2nq0akde said:
leeroy221":2nq0akde said:
plymouth1970":2nq0akde said:
Whoooooooooosh

So ... what is the difference between an outright lie and a whoosh?? :think:
No idea, but neither are particularly clever or entertaining!

Jan 7, 2013
up_the_line":2ns4r8t7 said:
Yeah, Derek was always treated him so well and said nice things about him in the press. I'm sure he's itching to come back. Fnar Fnar
Chuckle chuckle.. maybe big bad Adams ain't so bad after all!

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
clokey84":r0vao7ep said:
up_the_line":r0vao7ep said:
Yeah, Derek was always treated him so well and said nice things about him in the press. I'm sure he's itching to come back. Fnar Fnar

Hmm yeah he's really great, he only brought in 2 right backs who aren't up to it before going back to last year's options

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
Oscar was an option last year and offered a contact, but wanted to try something new. It speaks volumes that he has opted to come back.

Jan 7, 2013
up_the_line":1nhyvvnp said:
clokey84":1nhyvvnp said:
up_the_line":1nhyvvnp said:

Hmm yeah he's really great, he only brought in 2 right backs who aren't up to it before going back to last year's options
Na my point was you were saying why would Oscar come back when treated so badly by DA but I think you knew that :)