Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy  
Until the end of season:

The Home Park refurbishment will be completed in It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Development Blog / Grandstand Updates
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:27 pm 

Judging from all the evidence from photos and webcams I had assumed that work had already started.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:52 pm 

Kentishgreen wrote:
Judging from all the evidence from photos and webcams I had assumed that work had already started.

I am not sure that contracts have been signed yet.I might be wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:57 pm 
Site Admin, Player Sponsor #1 18/19 and Player Sponsor #2 18/19

No body working today :coat:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:30 pm 

So what if contracts have been signed or not? For anyone with eyes rather than an agenda it is very, very clear that work has been carried on by someone. People don’t usually do work unless they’ve been contracted to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:43 pm 

I think some people assumed that as soon as work started, someone would blow a whistle and a big wrecking ball, bulldozers and cranes would descend on Home Park and flatten the Mayflower to powder.

Until that happens, those people will still describe the work being done as 'not work'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:46 pm 

I think those that are worried are suggesting that although contracts have been signed for the enabling works they haven’t for the main project - I am sure we will find out one way or another once the season starts - and unless they are short of a small sum like £10, there s little I could do to assist even if I did know

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 pm 

Really?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:24 pm 

Right to put everyone’s mind at rest can it be confirmed that this thing is actually going to be built , for twenty years we have been treated like crap , is it happening or not , are the funding rumours true? PS I’m not anti Brent blah blah but just want it clarified

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:55 pm 

How many public companies do you know who publicise every single contract they enter into? I don’t think there has been any major changes to the grandstand or Mayflower in living memory. We have been told it is going to happen. Who’s told you it isn’t?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:59 pm 
Site Owner

plymouth1970 wrote:
Right to put everyone’s mind at rest can it be confirmed that this thing is actually going to be built , for twenty years we have been treated like crap , is it happening or not , are the funding rumours true? PS I’m not anti Brent blah blah but just want it clarified

What funding rumours?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:07 pm 
PALFC Sponsor #1 18/19, PALFC Sponsor #2 18/19, PASOTI Punmaster and Player Sponsor #1 18/19

IJN wrote:
plymouth1970 wrote:

What funding rumours?

I thought it was confirmed that it was going to be built ages ago? They got planning permission and all sorts of technical stuff went on.
Anyone got anything substantial to prove that it isn't going to happen, or that it isn't already happening? :think:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:21 pm 

I believe that no contractor has yet been signed up.I have no agenda.Fingers crossed.If a contract has been signed I stand to be corrected.Q abuse.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:28 pm 
Site Owner

No abuse this end.

I was wondering though what the funding issues were, I haven’t heard that one!

Mike Greening was told last week at Parkway that JB was being ousted. He was told that by a vey ex Director. :greensmile: All poppycock, but there you go.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next