Jordan Bentley | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jordan Bentley

Oct 22, 2009
What are people’s thoughts on giving him a go? Does he have pace? Surely can’t be worse than we we’ve already got?

Sep 18, 2010
Yes is quality. Comfortable on the ball and a natural leader.. very mature lad and I would have him in without a shadow of a doubt.

R

rdr123

Can't be any worse than what we've got. Would be a good chance to have in the team now that Canavan is injured.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Surely P Grant should get a chance?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Perhaps certain players were recruited only to play Checkatrade matches and are being kept wrapped in cotton wool for that "major" tournament.

P Grant, Wylde, Ainsworth and Dyson will form the backbone of the side perhaps. Wylde is the only one with any competitive first team minutes of the four this season to date. If these aren't good enough to be considered in a struggling team how will they fare if we do find some form?

Nov 9, 2008
He's looked solid in the last couple of SWPL games I've seen. Him and Grant seem comfortable together with a lot of vocal leadership from Grant. I'd like to see him in and around the squad, as I would a lot of the youngsters like Sangster, Fletcher, Jephcott and Rooney.