Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy  
Until the end of season:

The Home Park refurbishment will be completed in It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Charlton up next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:24 pm 

Was a brilliant day out last season, from 0657 on the train the morning of the game the travelling greens made it fun. Always enjoy a footballing Saturday in London.

The result and performance was poor on the day but Argyle could take a point from this and that could certainly be a fillip for the team, come Saturday

Making a weekend of it with argyle on Saturday, Wet Spam c Chelsea on the Sunday (I have no compunction for either team but a preference against those horrible Chavs sees me hoping for a Wet Spam win)

Post subject: Re: Charlton up next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:26 pm 

Sounds like a cracking weekend. Enjoy...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 pm 

Cracking day out.

No comment on the result.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:45 pm 

Looking forward to this. Two nights in London. Swimming the Serpentine for charity on Saturday morning. Game in tbe afternoon. Dinner in town Saturday night. The only thing that might spoil it........ is a repeat of last year

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:54 pm 

It can’t be any worse than last season. I’ve never looked forward to an away day more than that one - I really thought it was our moment. I got in a minute or so late, just as their first goal went in. It was downhill from there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:08 pm 

Season finished after that defeat ,maybe our season will start Saturday ,all we need is a win

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:38 pm 

Really looking forward to next weekend. Borough Market for pre match lunch and then train down the Valley in the afternoon hoping that the new manager gets off to a flyer :cool: Followed by Wooooaaaaahhhhh Anthony Joshua at Wembley under lights with 80,000 :scarf: :razz: :jumpforjoy:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:45 pm 

Yep....got my tickets for this one as reasonably local for myself and my son. I'm sure Kyle Taylor will attempt to continue his role as pantomime villain. A player we love to hate but would welcome him at HP in a heartbeat...always enjoy London fixtures

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:56 pm 

Think we are taking another L. 2-0 again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm 

Centre Circle wrote:
It can’t be any worse than last season. I’ve never looked forward to an away day more than that one - I really thought it was our moment. I got in a minute or so late, just as their first goal went in. It was downhill from there.

It most definitely could be worse than last season. I am going with 4-0 Charlton. Working nights so cannot make it but hope everyone enjoys the day.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm 

Team and manager will be working hard on the train8ng ground plotting how to keep the score down. 3-0 defeat will result.

BRENT IN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 pm 

Heading up to the smoke for this one. Can only see another two or three goal defeat, but we live in hope. Got plans to see walk the two parks between Paddington and Westminster and then catch a boat down the Thames to Greenwich before the game. That should go some way to make up for the football or lack thereof.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:11 am 

Lyle Taylor tore us apart even with Bradley and Vuner playing last season so dread to think what he’s gonna do to us on Saturday.