Why they haven’t reduced season ticket prices | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Why they haven’t reduced season ticket prices

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
makes Argyle one of the most expensive teams to follow in the 2nd division....despite the rhetoric....

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
"why are we paying so much"

"why are we shopping at the cheap end of the market"

May 16, 2016
Why have we sold as many as at this point last Year ?

Are we really on course to sell more ?

Seems there's Social Media and then there's reality.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The termination of contracts for DA and PW will be ‘absorbed’ by the club. This will probably help towards it,

Apr 9, 2011
BUT at the end of the day i'm sorry we are still paying more for an inferior product however its spun in the media. Bit like the council tax really :sigh:

May 16, 2016
phil-thefluter24":3aepl8tv said:
BUT at the end of the day i'm sorry we are still paying more for an inferior product however its spun in the media. Bit like the council tax really :sigh:

Quite possibly, but the reality is that despite the many cyber flounces and online proclamations of non renewal, it seems that, at least during the early bird period, nothing has changed as far as ST income is concerned. If anything, it's improved !

Aug 2, 2011
If they reduce the price now there would be some pretty pi---d off supporters including me. Having committed sometime before we ended up in l2 why should the " lets wait till we see where we are at the end of the season" enjoy the same benefits.

If you do not like the price - easy do not go. But stop bitching.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Presto":2r31twqu said:
If they reduce the price now there would be some pretty pi---d off supporters including me. Having committed sometime before we ended up in l2 why should the " lets wait till we see where we are at the end of the season" enjoy the same benefits.

If you do not like the price - easy do not go. But stop bitching.

Precisely. Supply and demand economics - you have a choice.

S

swendies

A free home shirt would be reward for all Early Bird takers, save reducing prices and easy to sort out.

May 16, 2016
swendies":36x27tac said:
A free home shirt would be reward for all Early Bird takers, save reducing prices and easy to sort out.

Why give out free Shirts ? The 'reward' for Early Bird takers is a discount against a full price ST.

May 11, 2019
Let’s be honest we have a choice, reducing a season ticket by a few quid will probably not result in increased sales just a reduced budget, our fans provide most of our income as we don’t have a wealthy owner who wants to throw money at the greens, so if you want the best chance of a quick return we have to stick with it.

Oct 16, 2016
swendies":1ia8ob0e said:
Grown men and women in replica tops? Eaaawwwwwwww

Aug 2, 2011
The last thing I want at the age of 75 is a freebie shirt. I will leave that "fashion statement" to the teenie fans. Anyway surprisingly fans come in different sizes - some would have shirts down to their ankles and some above their chests!
What a stupid idea.