Daily Catch Up - Friday 17 May | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Friday 17 May

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news.

According to Sky Bet Argyle are now stand alone favourites to win promotion from League Two next season ....

And favourites to win the League Two title ....

A mock-up of second and third fantasy kits courtesy of fans' website 'Argyle News' ....

Former Argyle striker Reuben Reid has been placed on the transfer list by Forest Green Rovers.

Season ticket holders will now receive a price discount or promotion offer with several local businesses.... club website

New CEO Andrew Parkinson gave an interview covering a range of topics .... club website

Journalist Alan Nixon says Ryan Lowe is mulling over a move so far south....

Former Argyle defender/midfielder Carl McHugh is released by Motherwell.

Brian Wake is a new name appearing on the betting lists. He's currently a first team coach at Swedish side Ostersund who are currently in 8th place in the top Swedish league.

The stage in front of the Lyndhurst stand for tonight's ABBA tribute show at Home Park...

Paul Wotton has now been listed as one of the favourites for the vacant managerial position at Yeovil Town.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Option #3 needs the green edged in black.

Option #1 is okay.

Option #2 ??? When did we become York City.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Love the first kit!! Would definitely buy one of those!

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
warney":248qkack said:
How the hell can a team without a manager be favourites for promotion?!

And only half a squad contracted to the club..

Jul 12, 2016
Surely Lowe knew where Plymouth was before he discussed the vacancy? He also presumably played against us during his career.This smacks of hedging his bets against Bury not getting new owners soon.
Time to get off the pot or forget him.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
If the manager has to take a while to consider moving to Plymouth, I would guess he will have a problem convincing the required players to do it.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
oldage":29q543od said:
Surely Lowe knew where Plymouth was before he discussed the vacancy? He also presumably played against us during his career.This smacks of hedging his bets against Bury not getting new owners soon.
Time to get off the pot or forget him.

I think Lowe is hedging his bets too, if he’s not sure about living so far south now I think if Bury sort their act out he’ll stay at Bury - I predict Ian Holloway will be our new manager. I hope.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Could we resign McHugh? :)

Imagine him and Jones at the back would be a massive improvement on what we had last season.