Peter Hall update | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Peter Hall update

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hi all I went to visit Peter at the Nursing Home today and he was sitting in the day room with Robin who is another resident and an Argyle fan. It was my first visit for a while as we have just returned from holiday and I was pleased to hear the news that Peter has taken a few steps albeit surrounded by staff. I told him that if he bucks up I will get him a skateboard which he found very amusing. He told me he can't wait for the new season to start and sent his best wishes to the Green Army.

getWinkThumbnail

Graham Green

✨Pasoti Donor✨
May 26, 2010
Swindon
Absolute gent and behind the scenes legend. I wonder how many managers Ryan makes for Peters’s Argyle involvement.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Graham Green":1mgg5b8o said:
Absolute gent and behind the scenes legend. I wonder how many managers Ryan makes for Peters’s Argyle involvement.
I don't know when Peter first started working for Argyle but he's supported them since he was a 6 year old in about 1934 so I make it that he's seen 54 managerial changes in that time. Quite amazing really seeing that Ryan Lowe is the 59th. (Thanks to GoS).

Thanks for the update Ken, glad to hear he's okay.

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
That's good to hear. Indebted to Peter for getting us tickets for the Everton FA Cup game. Lovely man and Argyle through and through.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Thanks for the update Ken. Please give Peter my very best regards next time you see him. Much aroha and mana.

Oct 31, 2015
Thanks Ken,

As I have said before a true gent and more Green blood through his veins than most of us put together.

The Green Army would love to see him at a match again if he could make it. :scarf:

C

Cult Of Personality

Dont know Peter Hall personally but have seen him through the years always with a smile on his face and saying hello to every memeber of the travelling green army that he saw. Do we know a way where he could watch the games live from his hospice i am sure that would cheer him up ?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Thanks for the update Ken.

Always thought of Peter as an absolute gentleman.