Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 14 August | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 14 August

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Argyle v Leyton Orient match highlights ....Sky Sports

Match report... Orient club website

Dom Telford's goal against Orient was his 11th in cup competitions from a career tally of 21 goals.

Reading beat Wycombe Wanderers on penalties at Adams Park in the first round of the Carabao Cup watched by 2,000 travelling Reading fans and will face Argyle at Home Park in the second round in week commencing 26 August... Reading club website

Argyle v Colchester Matchday Moments... You Tube

Ryan Lowe talks about the win against Leyton Orient.. club website
ā€œWhen their manager says to you, ā€˜youā€™re a fantastic outfitā€™ I love that - when opposition managers say how good you are, but we play it down, weā€™re not there yet,ā€Ā 

Ryan Lowe talks about the forthcoming Reading game ... club website

Dom Telford talks about his goal .... club website

Argyle v Orient match highlights... You Tube

The club continue to ask for feedback from fans related to your match day experience, please send your views by email to matchday@pafc.co.uk

Ryan Lowe talked about the performances of young players Josh Grant and Michael Cooper in the Orient match ...
ā€œJosh didnā€™t look out of place, heā€™s barely watched us, but he knows what we are about from training and the game on Saturday, where he watched from the side.
ā€œJosh has been on our radar for some time ā€“ when we get calls about players who are highly recommended from other players, Josh is a fantastic kid and he couldnā€™t wait to get here.ā€

ā€œ Michael Cooper is solid, he passed the ball well and heā€™s getting used to our style. Heā€™s threading balls through, perfect, thatā€™s the way we want to play. He hasnā€™t put a foot wrong; heā€™s been fantastic.ā€
ā€œHeā€™s my ā€˜keeper, heā€™s one of two ā€˜keepers, heā€™s a ā€˜keeper I know I can rely on at any time. No-oneā€™s guaranteed a place in the starting eleven."

The club confirm details of the Carabao Cup second round game against Reading which will take place on Tuesday 27 August.... club website

May 8, 2011
Luke Jephcott scored in Truroā€™s 3-0 win last night against Dorchester.
Truro unbeaten after 2 games are top of the league.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Gas Manager says:
"He's a good acquisition who impressed over his trial period with consistent displays and never looked out of place when appearing for the first team. He still has lots to work on and can play as a centre-half, but his primary position will be right back."

Argyle say: 'Not gonna make it. Not good enough to play for us in League 2. Release him!'.

One of those assessments is wrong. Neh? :think: