Last piece of the jigsaw | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Last piece of the jigsaw

Jan 2, 2006
Could be a possibility by the Newport game:

“As for an in, if we are going to do anything it will only be one more. Maybe we could have that before the weekend, maybe not.”

Surely it will be a striker.

Pafc_casual - any info yet ?

Jan 2, 2006
Lowe obviously doesn’t agree seeing as two strikers he tried to sign on loan in the last few weeks fell through (one got injured and one chose Doncaster instead of us)

C

Cult Of Personality

Dont think we quite got the right striker that Lowe wants. Dont think Taylor suits his play style. Moore and Grant are wingers turned strikers i cant see them scoring 20 goals. Telford is probably the only striker that suits Lowe's style of play and he may get a few goals this season

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Cult Of Personality":2ta548g8 said:
Dont think we quite got the right striker that Lowe wants. Dont think Taylor suits his play style. Moore and Grant are wingers turned strikers i cant see them scoring 20 goals. Telford is probably the only striker that suits Lowe's style of play and he may get a few goals this season

This is what I think too. He’ll be after a nippy goal scorer so that he has two players like Telford buzzing around the opposition defence and bursting into the penalty area the whole time.

Incidentally, when I wrote ‘buzzing’, that describes exactly how I saw Telford on Tuesday evening. He was like a wasp - a right nuisance, here there and everywhere and never giving the defence any rest. Imagine if there were two of him on the pitch at the same time.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Wonder if Ryan Lowe is only looking at possible loan signings or looking at free agents too , if he is , then Will Keane may be an option , highly rated at Man Utd as a youngster , has been at Championship clubs for the last 6 years but never really had a consistent run of games , his record since 13/14 season is 45 starts , completing only 15 games and 30 appearances off the bench, in that time he has scored 8 goals at an average of 495 mins per goal , not a great scoring record i know but a positive attack minded manager like RL may be able to get the best out of such a player . No inside knowledge , just a suggestion

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Cult Of Personality":11xtj9ek said:

I think RL wants to use Byron Moore as right wing back like he did for Bury - he hasn’t been able to yet because we’ve not 2 fit strikers that he feels are best suited to his style of play.. Just my opinion..