Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 16 August | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 16 August

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

The club have appealed to Argyle fans to be mindful of ground regulations at away games ..
While the management and the team utterly appreciate every ounce of the noise and the passion of the Green Army, there are boundaries which should not be stepped over.
Some of those boundaries were crossed at the Alexandra Stadium. Possibly inadvertently, probably without malice, but crossed nonetheless.
This was noted by the match referee, who informed the Football Association, as he is obliged to. In turn, the FA have been in touch with us. Therefore, on Saturday, and, indeed, for all our matches, we would ask you to be mindful of ground regulations, especially regarding entering the field of play.
club statement

Right wing-back Joe Riley is loving life at Argyle ... club website

Graham Carey was a non-playing substitute for CSKA Sofia in the Ukraine on Thursday evening as they dropped out of the Europa League after losing to Zorya.

Jamie Ness returned from injury to captain Dundee in a 1-0 win over Ayr last weekend.

19-year old defender Ryan Law has extended his loan to Truro City to January.

Behind the scenes at Argyle video ... Sky Sports

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
loyal1970":36jf5xpw said:
its football these things happen get over it.

I think you need to read about Ibrox 1971, the Hillsborough FA Cup Semi=Final and the Bradford City fire. I am sure the victims' families do not share your thought about its being just 'its football'

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
loyal1970":3lvuldlq said:

What a crass, immature comment, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Jul 14, 2008
This is a completely different issue to standing at games. I’ve literally no idea why anyone thinks it’s okay to run in the pitch when a goal is scored. It’s just a moronic thing to do - the players don’t want random fans approaching them on the pitch. I think anyone he does it should be banned for a period of time not just pushed back into the stand by the stewards, particularly after what happened to Jack Grealish a while ago

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
loyal1970":2kn4nxli said:

This was noted by the match referee, who informed the Football Association, as he is obliged to. In turn, the FA have been in touch with us.

Which part of that is it that you can't quite get your thick head around?

It's the referee that reported the incident to the FA, bugger all to do with the club...except for the dumbclucks that decide to go onto the pitch.

Wonder what your pathetic comment will be when the FA decide to mete out some punishment?