Trophy Lift | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trophy Lift

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know if we're going to have a social distanced trophy lift like Swindon did a few days ago?

Because I know we get a 3rd place trophy so would be great to see Ryan & the lads lifting it on the pitch like we did with our 2nd place one back in 2017, but in different circumstances of course :lol:

Any answers much appreciated :thumbup:

Jan 21, 2007
I could never suss out the whole trophy thing for getting promoted; especially the play-off final, surely promotion is the prize in itself.

League/Division winners, maybe, but trophy's for 2nd, 3rd, and somewhere between 4th and 7th??? :sigh:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
0_010720-argmedalsJPG.jpg

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... cLPfvFku08

Jan 5, 2019
Hargyle":wz3p2s5u said:
I could never suss out the whole trophy thing for getting promoted; especially the play-off final, surely promotion is the prize in itself.

League/Division winners, maybe, but trophy's for 2nd, 3rd, and somewhere between 4th and 7th??? :sigh:

Yeah pretty crazy :lol: to add to that, argyle & crewe who found themselves in automatics even pre lockdown get a smaller less appealing trophy than Northampton for finish 7th on covid point's winning the play offs :wtf:

Jan 5, 2019
L G":11wl95b0 said:
That's the collection dish sorted for the new season. :funny:

:funny: literally I thought we actually get a cup like 2nd place in 2017, appears not at least it's something I guess, did some research on this trophy & they've only started handing these out to 3rd place L2 teams since the efl re-branding in 2018 before that you got nothing, so it's only the 2 Buckinghamshire clubs Wycombe 18 MK Dons 19 & us in 2020 to lift the dinner plate :lol:

Aug 5, 2016
Ted":2o5z5ehg said:
I'm not that bothered about watching us celebrate third.

If we won it yeah great, but third best? Nah.

Totally agree. Northampton (who finished 7th) also got some silverware for winning the playoff final!

There should only be one trophy in each league.

Jan 21, 2007
Why don't they just give out a trophy to whoever beats Exeter in the final game of the season? ... oh, they already did ... my bad :funny: