Argyle Old Boys - Where Are They Now | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Old Boys - Where Are They Now

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Jordon Garrick released by Forest Green. He's had an injury hit season and so not played much, but he's better than the National League (Or was, pre-injury at least) so not sure he'd have stayed if they had offered him anything.

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Kelvin Mellor released by Accrington
Always liked Kelvin and have followed his career since he left us. He has been around the houses but always gave his best. Now 33 I wonder if there is a last hurrah in him after 460 professional appearances. Hope so.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Always liked Kelvin and have followed his career since he left us. He has been around the houses but always gave his best. Now 33 I wonder if there is a last hurrah in him after 460 professional appearances. Hope so.
It sounds like Morecambe are going to really struggle next season. Could see him going back there if he wants to stay in League Two, although I personally wouldn't go anywhere near Morecambe next season, there's a good chance that at some point in the season you might not get paid, and they're likely to be struggling so not expected to be a great atmosphere to be in.

Reactions: Belfast Green

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
KKH on the Villa bench for the UEFA Conference League semi final first leg vs Olympiakos. A bit different from the lower reaches of the Championship!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
KKH on the Villa bench for the UEFA Conference League semi final first leg vs Olympiakos. A bit different from the lower reaches of the Championship!

Been on bench most games since he’s gone back and one game come on for a few minutes

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Expect he'll rock up at Swindon if DA gets the gig..

May 22, 2006
Mellor was usually decent for us but still haven’t forgiven for trying to head the ball at Wembley when he seemed to forget he had feet.

• Haha