Goodbye Callum Burton | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Goodbye Callum Burton

Mar 23, 2008
Watched his interview, what an incredibly humble and well rounded guy he is. It's no wonder we've been successful with people like him in the building. Always sad to see a Championship hero depart such as him, James Wilson, Matt Butcher, Mayor, etc.
All the best Cal and thank you 💚

Oct 5, 2021
I want to thank you Callum Burton.
You played your part in helping Argyle.
You were a faithful, uncomplaining servant to the Club that signed you.
You stepped up when you were needed.
I wish you all the best at your next Club. 🧤🧤
Sorry if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but with CB going, who is going to be the second keeper if Coops (as rumoured) is going too? Don’t you keep CB to be cover for CH?

Feb 8, 2005
Sorry if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but with CB going, who is going to be the second keeper if Coops (as rumoured) is going too? Don’t you keep CB to be cover for CH?
Maybe Coops isn't going anywhere. Perhaps the Club will cross that bridge when we come to it. Probably CB wants to find another club anyway, he is out of contract. It was rumoured he wanted out in January, but Foster refused to let him go.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’d go to a decent League 2 club if I were him, like a Bradford or a Gillingham. More chance of nailing down a position as a no1. He needs it, he hasn’t played an awful lot of games for someone his age.

Best of luck to him. Consummate professional.

Oct 4, 2016
Callum Burton a star in every respect, thank you, and to your family especially for the sacrifices and dedication you have all shown.

I for one always think, especially at a club like ours, that all the players that play a major part in a promotion should at least get a chance to play in the higher league.

I think Callum deserved that, he never let us down in that phenomenal L1 championship run in.