Phillips and Devine | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Phillips and Devine

Feb 10, 2024
Dewsnip was asked a question In Press conference about any loans returning his answer was discussions already taken place with the 2 spurs players returning
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this happening ?

Reactions: robin and pafc jack
Mar 12, 2022
What are we doing here by judging two young players who gave their all today to help us win. This is not the time and place in my opinion on such a happy day for both of them and us.
Have you read the thread? We are reviewing (and mainly praising) 2 players who Dewsnip confirmed we are interested on loaning next season, seems fair enough to me.

Oct 10, 2018
Yes to Devine if we play a system where he can play as an 8. But as part of a rotation of attacking players. Not our sole attacking midfield threat.

I'm not so convinced about Phillips. Clearly he's going to be good but he rarely makes it through 90min which is not good for a CB and it limits our options to change thing up from an attacking perspective. Plus he does get caught wrong side a lot and he's a bit handsy.
Like you self I am not convinced by Philips, he doesn't get tight enough to strikers and gets turned to easy by smaller nibble strikers, his use and moving of the ball out from the back needs a lot of work too.

He would better off being loan.out to L1 team in playoffs like Barnsley

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Phillips yes, although he needs to get polished fairly quickly. Devine. No thanks

Oct 10, 2018
C Brown at Oxford utd, would be player I would be keenly looking at to replace Philips or Galloway, depending on if latter signs a new contract.

As well Brannagan from Oxford in Midfield

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
C Brown at Oxford utd, would be player I would be keenly looking at to replace Philips or Galloway, depending on if latter signs a new contract.

As well Brannagan from Oxford in Midfield
Anyone from Parkway available?