Managerial ins and outs 23/24 | Page 46 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Managerial ins and outs 23/24

Some strong teams with big budgets are leaving League 2.
I'd say Gillingham would be one of the favourites to go up next season if they get the appointment right.
Despite their finishing position, they're one of the 3 worst teams that I saw play in L2 this season. Bradford and Notts County were the others. I don't think any of the sides coming down as particularly strong, nor Chesterfield and Solihull or Bromley coming up so L2 could be pretty open next year. Same for the Conference too.

M

Sep 3, 2011
He's meant to be close to getting the Swindon job, but then he's been rumoured to be close to it for a month or so now so I guess there could be an issue with that one or you'd have thought they'd have wrapped it up.
I would say Gillingham would be the better prospect for him. Good budget, May is the best time for a new manager

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Ged Brannan leaves Morecambe to re join Accrington Stanley as assistant manager

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Will Still leaves Reims

Reactions: Belfast Green
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Preston fans definitely seem to have weird and unrealistic expectations. Lowe is doing a decent job there relative to their budget.
It's one of those where the football isn't exciting and they're bored, especially with the way he goes on in press conferences. Although ultimately there's no obvious candidate to replace him and if they did make a change they'd likely be one of those clubs who drop from fighting for the play-offs to the relegation zone.

Reactions: Cobi Budge

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Former Newcastle star Nobby Solano has been named the new boss of non-league Blyth Spartans.

Nov 18, 2011
It's one of those where the football isn't exciting and they're bored, especially with the way he goes on in press conferences. Although ultimately there's no obvious candidate to replace him and if they did make a change they'd likely be one of those clubs who drop from fighting for the play-offs to the relegation zone.
Reminds me of Alan Curbishley at Charlton. They've hit the glass ceiling and it would take a lot of investment to get through it. More likely as you point out they fall away from their current position.