Millwall v Argyle - the build up | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall v Argyle - the build up

Who do you think will win?

• Millwall

Votes: 100 41.2%
  • Argyle

Votes: 44 18.1%
  • It will be a draw

Votes: 99 40.7%

• Total voters
Mar 4, 2004
I feel a loss coming but that's just when Argyle suprise you. The team needs to find its way out of last weeks nightmare and get points, some how some way. The first half of the season was a delight, the second a slow decline to where we are now. I don't feel confident about today but the goals must come back eventually, if not now then next week against Hull. Fed up just want it over now.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Well today's going to be the day, our destiny is in our own hands. I will gladly take a draw today & see what the others do. Huddersfield v Birmingham & Wednesday v WBA, I cannot see Wednesday continue to win games, WBA need the points to be certain of the playoffs. The other game a draw would be great.
COYG'S let do this!!
Having just checked the table, WBA & Norwich look certain to be in the playoffs, no way will Hull catch either, not with the goal difference.
Hull are only 3 points behind so WBA and Norwich need one more win to ensure Hull can't catch them. Lets hope they both do it today for several reasons! The fact Hull are playing later may help a bit as well.

Sep 2, 2018
Basel
Yep. Recent games for me have been a mixture of nervous excitement and dread. Today there is only dread.

I'll be watching it through my fingers and may even need a stiff drink.
I think it's the parallels of 18/19 season when we were in the identical position off to play Accrington

Reactions: oldage

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
But I would suggest that the pressure on them was far greater than playing for the errr mighty Greens in a relegation fight from the Championship. No disrespect of course, mind you to be fair, facing Millwall at the Den probably isn't too dissimilar to facing the Vietcong!.( Sorry to all those outraged at the comparison, I apologise in advance).
Donā€™t be sorry. Nobody likes them and they donā€™t care. Theyā€™ll most likely sing the song to that effect at some point. šŸ˜‚

Sep 28, 2022
Honestly I have got "butterflies in my stomach" right now. I am truly anxious and very worried. Am off out shopping with the wife soon and I don't think I will be taking my phone with me. Too many Saturdays all ready ruined this season. Please, please make an Oap a happy one for once rather than a grumpy miserable one. Coygs!!.

Reactions: E4pilgrim
Aug 4, 2011
Our main problem is that we donā€™t score headers. Basically zero threat from set pieces. Has Hardie ever scored a header for us? Fantastic player but zero aerial threat. I know Morgs got one at Norwich but even that was a stooping placed header rather than out jumping someone. Weā€™ve not scored a headed goal at home all season, makes us quite easy to play against. Really disappointing from the likes of Scarr, Gibson and Galloway. Is today the day that changes?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Our main problem is that we donā€™t score headers. Basically zero threat from set pieces. Has Hardie ever scored a header for us? Fantastic player but zero aerial threat. I know Morgs got one at Norwich but even that was a stooping placed header rather than out jumping someone. Weā€™ve not scored a headed goal at home all season, makes us quite easy to play against. Really disappointing from the likes of Scarr, Gibson and Galloway. Is today the day that changes?
Accrington away when we won 4-0 I think. Thatā€™s the only one I remember though!

Reactions: Green 1886