New retro kits and merchandise | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New retro kits and merchandise

Nov 22, 2018
They all look fantastic. If anyone has purchased one could they compare an XL in the Puma kit vs an XL in the retro 92-94 kit?

Jul 29, 2010
Damn, I have that Wembley 1996 one from the previous release but it didn't have the Admiral logo or the 'proper' retro Pilgrims crest.

Might get the 94/95 one instead (y)
Yeah, that's the first thing I spotted too.

I just accepted the lack of the Admiral logo on the earlier release because... well... its not an Admiral shirt.

But to see it on the others now makes its absence all the more weird.

If that green is your thing then Karma wise I reckon 30 years is probably long enough for its 'Peter Swan bad ju-ju' to have worn off now 🤞🏻

...maybe best not to wear it at a match though, just in case 🤔

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I fancy a celebratory purchase, did anyone get one and have an idea of the sizing? The older Terrace retro kits were similar to the modern shirts and were best to size up, but these are Score Draw and may not be as snug…

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
I fancy a celebratory purchase, did anyone get one and have an idea of the sizing? The older Terrace retro kits were similar to the modern shirts and were best to size up, but these are Score Draw and may not be as snug…
So I’m a large in pretty much everything else, and I’ve always got the puma tops in XL. I’d say these are more of a normal large for me, they come up a little bigger than the puma home/away shirts.

My only other observation is that the material is quite “slinky” it’s that old school polyester feel of the shirts back in the day. They also, in my view, are a little on the long end. I’m 5’9 and would like mine a little shorter, but that’s just personal preference

Reactions: Biggs

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
So I’m a large in pretty much everything else, and I’ve always got the puma tops in XL. I’d say these are more of a normal large for me, they come up a little bigger than the puma home/away shirts.

My only other observation is that the material is quite “slinky” it’s that old school polyester feel of the shirts back in the day. They also, in my view, are a little on the long end. I’m 5’9 and would like mine a little shorter, but that’s just personal preference

Thanks a lot (y), sounds more ‘true to size’ than the actual shirts.