Player of the Year announcement (merged) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Player of the Year announcement (merged)

Nov 18, 2011
I’d gamble a few quid he will be a full international for England despite some of our fans opinions. He’s big, fast and will only get better with experience.
Agreed. He has all the right components and is still only 18. More game time at the right level and he'll be a top class defender in a few years time.

I'd be happy to have him back next season as he's only going to get better. It'll be good for his own progression as well.

Reactions: gandalf the green

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Of course I’m still annoyed about being moved away from my mates and I do appreciate the efforts made to try and make things better, but I will always feel aggrieved by it as we don’t just go home games together we travel the country supporting Argyle - that group is now being broken up at home games which is annoying.

I do think it was an opportunity missed to not have an event for the players of the year awards though.

I’m also very grateful for your help with my sons top Christian, I said just the day before yesterday to quite a few people (who can verify on here) how great you are for the club even if I do disagree with what's happened to me and it’s a shame you’re not in charge of the department that my mate has a big issue with as I know you would have sorted it by now.
Consider it verified 😎