Oxford United win the PO Final. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford United win the PO Final.

Bolton is much like Plymouth, some nice parts and some not so nice parts. Lots of hills too.

There are houses on the road I would drive along to get to the stadium that are worth £2m plus, but in the same distance the opposite direction from me there are places you probably wouldn't go, even with Rambo!
Oh yeah, they love a bloody hill.
I bet you have hillstart assist. 😄

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
What's the coastline like? ;)
The beauty of this country is you're never that far from the sea!

I had a lifetime of that before I moved away, so as a person who only goes outside for a bit of exercise, I'm not missing it too much :LOL:

Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Bolton is much like Plymouth, some nice parts and some not so nice parts. Lots of hills too.

There are houses on the road I would drive along to get to the stadium that are worth £2m plus, but in the same distance the opposite direction from me there are places you probably wouldn't go, even with Rambo!
Rivington Pike is a great walk with beautiful views right next to Bolton & Rivington Village Green Tea rooms do the best bacon barms on the planet so give me Bolton over twee Oxford any day 😃

Reactions: Jon with no H
Feb 14, 2022
Oxford for me - they did well last night but not sure they have enough quality for the Championship.

People are fawning over Derby too but I don't think they will do well either - squad is aged in places, Bradley, Hourihane, Waghorn, Collins, Smith, Mendez-Lainge are all 32+ and I'm not sure the owner is loaded like some in the Championship. Think he is more a SH type - ties to the area and not willing to overspend what he can afford. I think they may struggle personally.

Portsmouth seem to have backing plus have been ruthless with their retained list I believe, so likely to have a go and be the best of the promoted teams. Bolton could be similar if they make it past Oxford.

Reactions: MustardEagle

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
No debate. Oxford

I'd just like a different "name" in the league, and as more or less everyone has said they will be another minnow.

As an away day its bang average though, thats not their "fault" but that ground is super weird with that whole no fourth stand thing

Reactions: MustardEagle