Liam Rosenior!! | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liam Rosenior!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2019
In his statement, the Hull owner said his vision for the future was different to Rosenior's. He went on to spell out how desperate he is to push on to the Premier League - "we will not stop in the pursuit of that".

Sounds like there was a meeting at which Rosenior was asked what he can achieve next season and his answer wasn't considered to be ambitious enough.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Cobi thinks he knows everything about football and I can only assume that you are of a similar type. What has being a pundit on television got to do with being a good headcoach. Holloway was also a pundit. I am grateful that Argyle will do far more homework on our new head coach than watching an ex footballer talking well on t.v.
I don't think Cobi has ever said he knows everything about football though tbf what is there to know?
Here lads, this is called a ball... this is called a goal.
The only thing Cobi does is change his mind on a regular basis who is the best man for the job, one minute its the lIncoln boss then the bayern guy and now this one, but he watches an unhealthy amount of football so knows plenty of names and probably reads about them to know more than you and I.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
My guess is that you probably don't watch much football outside of Argyle? I could be wrong, but that's how it's coming across here. I know Cobi does, and I know he'll have seen a lot of, and know a lot about Liam Rosenior. Rosenior's been managing and coaching at a good level for half a decade, he's also been a pundit on TV for years. Anyone who watches regular football on TV, and watches highlights shows etc will have seen a lot of Liam Rosenior over the last five years. This is not just a snap judgement over someone no-one knows. People have seen a lot of Rosenior, and they have liked what they've seen.

Exactly.

I actually remember talking about Rosenior as a potential option before we appointed Ryan Lowe back in 2019, he was the U23’s or perhaps the U21’s boss at Brighton then, although it was mainly his punditry that I was impressed by.

Sep 28, 2022
This appointment has to happen. An opportunity to get a young forward thinking young coach with experience of the league we actually play in is heaven sent. Cricky moses he might even know where Plymouth is after his dad was the manager at Torquay for a few years. I think a phone call to him this evening is needed to set the wheels in motion and to agree to a contract that is suitable for all. He knows the players, knows the city and knows the passion of the fans. Welcome aboard Liam!! Coygs!!.

Jul 12, 2016
And I expect you get on a lot of people's tripe as well, whatever that means. You really are irascible aren't you?
I changed it to “ nerves” I don’t suffer fools gladly and cannot understand the euphoria over Liam Rosenior. If he is the best candidate after going through the proper procedures then so be it but until then he is just another name who may or may not be interested

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Cobi thinks he knows everything about football and I can only assume that you are of a similar type. What has being a pundit on television got to do with being a good headcoach. Holloway was also a pundit. I am grateful that Argyle will do far more homework on our new head coach than watching an ex footballer talking well on t.v.
Pipe down Oldage. Even you're better than that. Cobi's alright

Sep 28, 2022
There is an old saying, "you don't look a gift horse in the mouth". Cricky moses it's a bit like meeting Ms World in the first few minutes of an over 25 Wednesday evening at Ritzy, s and thinking, well it's a bit early in the evening to make a commitment, get real, get a taxi!! Coygs!!. I appreciate that a few of the younger fans won't have a clue what I, m on about, but the older chaps definitely will. Rock and roll as they say!!!.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
And failed to motivate his players to beat us on Saturday?
We were really pumped up for the game on Saturday. I'm not so sure Hull were, especially as the game wore on and the play offs were gone for them. They looked a very different Hull side to the one that went hammer and tongs at Ipswich a few days earlier.
He spent almost all of his playing career in the Championship and most of his coaching career to date.
He wouldn't lack interpersonal skills and media skills like the hapless IF.
He is the right age, knows the league inside out and would be aware of our strengths and weaknesses. He has good relationships in the game and bigger clubs would see him as a safe person to trust and loan young players to.
I think he has a lot going for him. Whether he is within our salary budget I don't know but I like to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.